Thanks for the vote of confidence!
1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
I have been blogging since June 6, 2014. Last year was a year of changes for me. After teaching 25 years I found out that my fellow 2nd grade teachers and I would be moving to the Primary School. During all of the changes I decided to become a TPT Seller, and blogging just sort of seemed like the next thing I should try. I love it!
2. What one word would sum up the heart of your blog and why?
Well…it’s sad to say, but right now I would have to say…NEGLECTED. With so much going on in my life, I have been a little lazy where my blog is concerned. BUT…I have BIG plans. You will be hearing more from me in the near future!
3. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey you wish you knew before?
Since my blogging journey has really just started, I am sure that I have a lot to learn. All suggestions are appreciated.
4. What is your favorite pastime other than blogging?
I love lazy days watching movies and spending time with my family.
5. How many hours a week do you dedicate to your blog?
My family would say I spend too much time on my blog, but I truly enjoy it.
6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
I love seeing what others are doing in their classrooms. After teaching for 25 years it’s nice to see new ideas and activities.
7. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
My inspiration comes from my classroom and my sweet coworkers. They are the BEST! I am very fortunate to work with such an unbelievably talented group of ladies. We make the best of every situation. I can’t imagine teaching without them by my side.
8. Which post (that you've written) are you most proud of?
I blogged about my first Donors Choose project for the year being funded after only being posted for a few days. Funded projects always make me proud!
9. Is there any post you've been planning to do but have postponed to do for a while now?
Parenting Day is always a big day at school. I am planning to get my pictures uploaded and blog about the adventure with our parents on this big day. That is my weekend goal for my blog.
10. What is your favorite aspect about blogging?
I love connecting with other teachers.
11. Which idea on my blog would you most likely try?
Both of your blogs are WONDERFUL! Both have great ideas and links. Keep up the great work!
Liebster Blog Award:
here are the official "rules" for accepting:
1. In your post link back to the blogger who nominated you as a thank you and "shout out".
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you (the ones I answered above)
3. Nominate 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers each. Provide them with 11 questions (listed above) to have them answer.
4. Let your nominees know they've been nominated and provide them with a link back to your post so they can accept.
5. Send your nominator a link to your post so s/he can learn more about you as well. (you can just put your post link in the comments below)